Now that the data collection phase of the Decennial Census is over, the Bureau has to make key decisions about how to tabulate and report that data. Their decisions will affect data used for funding children’s programs and data on child well-being.
Topics for this webinar include:
- When we will get data on the count of young children, and how we will assess the accuracy of that data
- How the Bureau will prepare the Population Estimates that will be used to allocate children’s funding, in 2021 and beyond
- How the Census Bureau’s new Differential Privacy process could affect children’s data and funding
- How these issues will affect other important children’s data such as the American Community Survey
- What advocates can do to improve children’s data and the fairness of funding allocations